Monday, January 30, 2006

Looking to the Great Beyond

It's amazing to think that in three short months, by life as an undergrad will be officially over. Six years and three different school to obtain one degree. Exciting. It's exciting on any different parts. The obvious being that I will no longer have to think about exams, pointless projects, and idea of paying to work as opposed to getting paid to work. The not so obvious, and somewhat frightening part is the fact that what I have been accustomed to for the last six years is now officially over. Now I am completely on my own, my life is fully in front of me. The satisfying thing is knowing that I have God leading me on, so no matter what direction that I will go in the next little while, I know that there will be some devine directive for me to follow. It's exciting to think that in 8 months I could very well be backpacking across Europe, Nepal, or volunteering for some conservation group over seas. It exciting to think what the future will hold. On the same though too it is frightening, specifically with Carleigh. I have been so utterly blessed to have her in my life and will be a new chapter to be apart for a great part of the year. Me galivanting somewhere overseas and her at UBC and Sweden. Thankfully I know that whatever happens will happen according to God's will.

Now, while I am thinking about all of the things that could occur in the future, I thinkI had better make sure that I stay in the current and get to some of the assignments that I have. Otherwise there will be no graduation to speak of!

No comments: