Thursday, March 23, 2006

My momma was a rat



Well, this is a new thought. According to my prof for Conservation Policy, we have all decended from the rat. Yes, you read me right, all mammalian life owes it's existance to a derivative of the rat. What a load of crap. How much are people willing to devalue their own existance and worth in the search of "truth"? I mean, comparing us to monkeys is one thing, but a rat? It's funny how far people will go to try and explain why they are here, what evolutional forces were in place to create what they are. Sometimes I wonder how people can reject God, and the idea that we are created and replace it with an idea that we evolved from much lesser animals. It's strange how people cannot comprehend the idea of creation, and yet willingly accept the premises of a theory? A theory that cannot untimately be falsified? It is thoughts like our apparent relation to rats that not only make me question evolution theory, but strengthens my resolve in the belief that God created the world. Could God have created thing to keep us occupied? Maybe. Perhaps some of the unanswered questions, and the desire to learn more is a gift that God has given us to worship him through learning about his creation. All I can say is that I an confident that I am not a distant relative of the rat.

No comments: