Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

So this is the new year. It already seems that this is going to be yet another big year with a lot of changes and growth. Some of the obvious changes is that Carleigh will be in Sweden for the next 4 months, it will great for her, and I am excited to see how she will change and grow as a result of this time away. For me, it will be a a time of change and growth as I work on looking for a job and begin really starting my life. Some may say that the transition to university is the most difficult, I'm beginning to find that for an introvert, finding a job post-university in beginning to be rather difficult. I know that there is something out there for me, its just a matter of finding the job.

So the interesting part will be the steps/gambles that I am going to have to take in the next month or two to secure a job. Its easy to fall behind when your in a secure/stable place in life, so a little pressure might be something that I need to find the job that I need!

No comments: